1. What first got you into music?
Making poetry and writing which turned into recording
2. What is one message you would give to your fans?
No matter what your circumstances are or what your going through never give up on your goals keep pushing
3. If you could open up a show for any artist who would it be
I would like to open up for? meek mill future or dax
4. If you could change anything in the industry what would it be?
I would want all artists to be able to see their royalties and be able to remain independent without signing away their rights
5. How would you describe the music that you typically create?
I make music about real life situations however i make it to where others can bump to it in a vibeful way
6. What is the best advice you have been given?
To always remain humble be patient word hard and keep your circle small
7. Where have you performed? What are your favorite venues? Do you have any upcoming shows?
Every single Friday night I host event coordinates, promote and perform at UEV tree house lounge at
485 flat shoals avenue Se Atlanta Georgia and I book other artists to perform as well. I have performed all across Atlanta from Kennesaw to college park to Douglasville and out of state such as Miami and Jacksonville Florida.
8. Who inspired you to make music?
My father my mother inspired me along with my team members also Nf has a big impact on my career
9. What is the most trouble you’ve ever gotten into?
I went into military school for 15 months and had to get my mentally and physically get back in track
10. What’s next for you? I am dropping a hit record called 3 am April 25th
On all platforms distributed by my brand created by me called great material records entertainment an independent record label.